If you’re obsessed with mascara then you know that not all mascaras are the same!
How many times have you purchased a “good” mascara and after using it felt like you’d wasted your money on bulls%*T!?!
That has been me on several occasions.. and since I’ve because I’ve been down that road a many of times, I like to help you out a bit.
Lash GOD’s Where Art THOU!?
1. This vegan friend lash lengthener has a specially shaped brush and is filled with a unique collagen ingredient. One coat makes your lashes full and lengthy. Two coats your lashes are at its length peak. Three coats you will be praising the lash gods for such amazing lashes.
2. “They’re Real” gives your lashes the volume and length you’ve been missing. You lashes are bound to reach new heights.
3. This dual sided brush can comb and brush your lashes at the same time. Ophthalmologist approved!
4. Maybelline’s The Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara has a push-up wing brush that sweeps lashes to the side, while lifting and plumping from the roots.
5. Like a second skin, Urban Decay’s ultra-creamy, lengthening, volumizing formula coats each lash with triple-black pigments and a deeply nourishing ingredient blend – for bigger, blacker, badder lashes. It’s sick how black it is…the purest, deepest, most intense black color imaginable.
Perversion contains Hairdensyl, a complex blend of proteins and amino acids – including marine glycogen, known to stimulate lash growth. Honey extract provides deep nourishment, sea idrolized elastine stimulates the hair follicle, and marine collagen protects.
The twisted trim on the high-tech, volumizing brush latches on to each lash to separate and define; finally, a volumizing mascara with a clean, clump-free finish.