BREAKING NEWS: Mindless Behavior member Prodigy to be replaced by Jacob Latimore? BREAKING NEWS: Mindless Behavior member Prodigy to be replaced by Jacob Latimore?

Heart breaking news for loyal Mindless Behavior fans everywhere. Kontrol Magazine has been exclusively told that group member Prodigy is no longer with the group. Yes. You read it right. Lead singer Prodigy has left the building.

The group (who have been together since 2008) have enjoyed huge successes with hit singles such as(“My Girl” and “Mrs. Right). They have been a little quiet of late, but I certainly didn’t see this one coming.

Now we cannot give too much away, but the streets also tells us that “Like Em All” crooner Jacob Latimore will be Prodigy’s replacement. Latimore did go on tour with Mindless Behavior and Diggy Simmons for the 2011 Scream Tour “The Next Generation”, so could this shift have been a long time in the works? Hmmm… They seem to have made alternative arrangements pretty swiftly.  Perhaps Prodigy as the lead singer feels that it’s time to go solo? Wouldn’t be the first time would it? (Word to Justin Timberlake).

Alas, this isn’t the first time we’ve had to say R.I.P to an original boy band line up. This seems to be a common theme amongst our young, successful and talented boy bands. Remember B2K? What about IMX/Immature? It seems that we just cannot seem to keep our young stars together. We have got to do better people! Can we have at least one boy band who’ll see it all through until the end? I live in hope.

That’s all we can say on this subject for now. As soon as we are at liberty to disclose more info, Kontrol will surely be hitting the keys the second we get the ‘go ahead’.

So, do we think Jacob Latimore will be an adequate replacement for the charismatic Prodigy?

By Ayara Pommells

Jerome

• Marvin

August 7, 2015 #1 Author

Mindless behaviour will never have another prodigy

• Anonymous

August 2, 2015 #2 Author

Wow

• Thandie-chan

July 2, 2015 #4 Author

Ok. 1.Prod wont read this. we’re just giving our own opinionz…it pretty much useless
    2.Now he goes by Craig Crippen Jr.
    3.Everi1 was created in God’s image.So calling Jacob or CRAIG ugly is an insult to the lord.
    4.Making these MB guys & JL your usernames or profile pics wont make ‘em like u. they dont even know u.
    3.I ♥ Princeton with all my heart,but only as a fan coz we only hv a few thing in common. But what makes u think that the stuff they say is even true. u need to know the to,as Naruto would say,BELIEVE IT!
    4.I ♡ Jacob Latimore too and he was never gonna replace Prod.But yeah. Its 2015 now,they’ve released some songs and Prod is long gone. Elijah Johnson & Mike are already here
    5.Vele(This means its true…the language is called siswati),there was some hostility,but maybe its coz of personal reasons…i dont wanna dwell on that
    6.Stop swearing at ppl jst coz u cant handle the truth
    7.”TM” shuld leave those boys alone evn if the “appreciate you”…jst be individual fan. You know what being in a team does to u
    8.I think Prod was the most down to earth guy in the group
    9.Prod can lead a choir/dancer,Ray can be a rapper/dancer,Roc can be a vet/dancer/rapper and Prince should improve his acting skills and TRY to be an actor/dancer
    10.These guys are boss and we should giv the new guys a chance… ive heard “Happiest girl” b4 the album was released and i like is….And evn though they might start singing about wanting to sleep with girls or leaving “Hickies on her neck”(one of their songs),we all listen to boChris Brown nd August Alsina nd Drake,etc. dont judge!
    …..~Child of God

• prodigyandme1226

June 11, 2015 #5 Author

I think it is stupid that prodigy left im not saying prodigy is stupid but i think he should come back.His is hurting all his fans.And his is lead singer.His is the cutest out of all of the. Ani’t nobody want that Jacob Laitenmore however u spell it want to be in this hot boyband.

• Anonymous

July 31, 2015 #6 Author

U r unbelievable to even say that. Prodigy was great and sure he was in replaceable. But he had to move on with his life and so do you. The bottom line is this…MB ha Jacob Latimore if u don’t like it oh well don’t buy their album. Talent is just that and JL has that so unless u think u got talent to be Jacob latimore and become the lead singer then I strongly suggest u shut up about. The prodigy area of MB is over

• unique

June 5, 2015 #7 Author

hi i love i just want to kiss you and huge you

• Veronique vii

June 4, 2015 #8 Author

Ooooh No!

• Anonymous

February 8, 2015 #9 Author

Noooooooooooooooooooo

• Anonymous

June 10, 2015 #10 Author

It will never ever be right without prodigy no Thnx to Jacob latimore we need prodigy we need the same group to stick together this is HORRIBLE!!!!

• Angel

June 10, 2015 #11 Author

It will never ever be right without prodigy no thnx to Jacob latimore we need prodigy this is HORRIBLE!!!!

• Anonymous

June 29, 2015 #12 Author

I really like them my idol

• Fresh_

February 6, 2015 #13 Author

ok is it just me here or people need to stop this stuff because u need to pull it together no one got time
    for people leaving group stay in no more breaking news for mindless they doing to much no one GOT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lyric johnson

June 17, 2015 #14 Author

yea fresh is right cause y’all needs to stop breaking up like frfr and y’all gotta stick together if y’all gone be a group or a team like y’all gotta be tem work and QUITE ACTING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Fresh_

February 5, 2015 #15 Author

why would u go solo that is kind of hurting the fans they going down……..

• Fresh_

February 5, 2015 #16 Author

I’m just saying

• shanika holmes aka nika

January 30, 2015 #17 Author

I miss u…

• shanika holmes

January 30, 2015 #18 Author

It’s not gone be right without you

• xtrasize

January 3, 2015 #19 Author

This can help you shed pounds and also keep it under check later.
    by Wham-o. In fact, ppp is harmless to health but for a slight pain during sexual activity.

• agreed to disagree

August 6, 2014 #20 Author

I’m kinda glad prodigy left. cause to me I felt that he was the lead in ever thing. he was pretty much the only person that was singing. I thing none of the others got to sing as much as he did. the was the back up sings. if the wanted to be in a band then they need to have equal rights in a band.

• Anonymous

June 18, 2015 #21 Author

That true

• teasia

June 26, 2015 #22 Author

He should have stayed cause he is the best out the band and he looks best.
      I miss u……….

• love prodigy

June 26, 2015 #23 Author

Jacob lotimore should have stayed out of the band cause he looks good but don’t have the voice like prodigy do and prodigy looks better than Jacob.
        So all you losers that made prodigy quit the band y’all are a bunch of losers and y’all just hating cause prodigy have swag and you don’t

• higenbottom

July 23, 2014 #24 Author

DIDN’T ….know this …..

• Prodigy fan

June 20, 2014 #25 Author

actual he just got tierd of being in the band probably so you need to shut the fuck up because I loved prodigy he was the cutest and my favorite p.s. roc wasn’t that good of a dancer at first and all that bull shit you were going on about is crap people did appreciate him a lot you just don’t know many people who like him there are lots of prodigy fans out there so shut the hell up bitch p.s. kelse your a thot meaning that hoe over there

• ivy

June 19, 2014 #27 Author

he need to go somewhere with his ugly self no one want’s him in the group even the fans.

• Mindless Behavior Luver – Jacob Latimore!

February 13, 2015 #28 Author

U suck if at talking about Prodigy being ugly plzzzzzzzzz dat boy is fineee and the people that mad prodigy wanna suck butt ok and he is awesome Mindless Behavior wouldn’t have made it as far as they did without Prodigy so all y’all buttcheeks better thank him and kiss his butt cuz be kilt it I the group and Jacob Latimore i Love u too just don’t think u got the voice k and tbh I think u are way better off solo because u can sing I just don’t think u should group but what y’all decide to do is what y’all do ight but this is very wrong… hope prodigy WANTED TO BE SOLO and wasn’t kicked out cuz Jacob Latim ore ain’t no better but yeah that is part of what I’m thinking….

• J and B

February 14, 2015 #29 Author

Girl prodigy ugly AF. And ROC ROYAL and RAY RAY is da bae.

• love prodigy

June 26, 2015 #30 Author

Who ever is j and b y’all don’t know when a boy looks good prodigy is the real thing roc royal looks like a girl and Ray Ray is a girl

• Anonymous

July 30, 2015 #31 Author

First off all shut the hell up

• ariel

June 12, 2014 #32 Author

but prodigy is a great guy and we like prodigy please don’t let prodigy go.love mindless behavior.

• kay

June 5, 2014 #34 Author

really bitchs

• tytania

May 6, 2014 #35 Author

lol prodigy is so cuattte <3 he slouldnt never left!! buy ray ray beterr #1 FAN was here.p.s tytania

• mindless_behavior fan#1

April 24, 2014 #36 Author

i hope its not ray ray or princeton or roc royal

• mindless_behavior fan#1

April 24, 2014 #37 Author

i know somebody gonna leave MB

• mindless_behavior fan#1

April 24, 2014 #38 Author

prodigy please come back :(

• Star davis

April 22, 2014 #41 Author

I feel the group was amazing and for Prodigy to leave i just dont understand each of them have there own talnet and all of the together was fantastic to bad for Prodigy that he left or is leaving I think the goup will continue soaring like the star they all are and feel that the replacement will be even better

• shamiyah

April 21, 2014 #42 Author

Please come back Prodigy it would not be the same with out you i cryed for days because you left it not time to go solo just stay mindless a little longer because it not time to go solo please come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3 BTW Prodigy you are SEXY as F…k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

• shamiyah

April 21, 2014 #44 Author

Sorry i want Prodigy back it would not be the same with out prodigy the music the fans the love but Jacob Latimore could never replace Prodigy please Prodigy come back its not time to go solo

• mary cauley

April 13, 2014 #45 Author

prodigy better bring himself back to this group

• Taylor beslow

April 6, 2014 #46 Author

Jacob Lattimore you are not taking the place of prodigy from mindless behavior he is the life of the party I don’t know if you realize that but he is the life of the party and you not taking his place and I am serious

• jalisa

April 6, 2014 #47 Author

I know that prodigy left the group but I love prodigy I will be there for him I love you prodigy I will be there for you from your girl jalisa
    and I will be there for him all the time my phone numder is 443 804 3041 and call me some time or all the time I know are you live prodigy 143 .

• av baby

March 29, 2014 #48 Author

Umm jacob the lead already

• jakeya hunt

March 29, 2014 #49 Author

Well ,mostly people who say there the bigest fan of something or someone there mostly looking for attention but me i am a trust mindless behavior fan and if u every read this prodigy please do not go we love u and honestly i think that jacob can never take the place of you please don’t leave the group ur my fav and will alwase will be solo or in a band but please don’t LEAVE THE GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• kadaeshia

March 28, 2014 #50 Author

prodigy, was the main singer it would not be MB with out him:(

• Makya

March 26, 2014 #51 Author

Well In My Opinion,
    Mindless Behavior Need A Leader That’s Not Going To Quit Because Through Arguments, Fights, Or Whatever A Strong Leader Will Always Be There Through It All. Never Give Up On Something That You Have Because Its People That’s Trying But Unfortunately They’re Not Succeeding But Yet Still Continues To DO What They Desire To Do.

• unkown

March 22, 2014 #52 Author

idk see why prodigy is going to go solo maybe in life he turn around and try to re join the group and he is to young and dum to relies the type of things that he is changing he needs to get out of that young imagination of his and actually see what he is doing to his fans and lots of others.When it comes to fctcrcbreaking up the group i never saw this coming even is a liitle bicth and most of the stoburn.BUt i do see how he feels having to be the oldest of the group and wanting to leave his life to the others.How do you feel about this serios break up………

• sanaa

March 19, 2014 #53 Author

This can not be happning to pridgiy lTmori is uglyim only nine and I got taste

• armani

March 17, 2014 #54 Author

yall im sorry cause yall was good looking good making good songs

• malaysia

March 17, 2014 #55 Author

yall should of never broke apart because yall was some good ppl and yall was making good disions n yall had perfect song so why yall brake apart rayray n priceton n roc royal thank yall for not tyrna brake apart yall group but progiey i am so mad at u

• armani

March 17, 2014 #56 Author

yall should have never broke up cause of one person ray ray n princeton n roc royal get back up and find someone else cute fine n sexy stop thinking about prodigy

• Tammy-Marie

March 16, 2014 #57 Author

omg I love prodigy and I cant believe he left mindless I’m shaken my head so sad I love that group or should I say I use to love that group. Sorry Roc Royal ,Ray Ray and Princeton @tammymarie Now my fav is ray ray so hot

• hottie

March 13, 2014 #58 Author

jacob cant be like prodigy

• mizzswagger143

March 12, 2014 #59 Author

well I really dont want Jacob latimore to be prodigy re[placement why prodigy why

• taniya

March 10, 2014 #60 Author

people just don’t need to get there hopes up for nothing because you don’t no if he will come back in the group or not without him it will be no MB anymore

• Cheyenne Hernandez

March 6, 2014 #61 Author

That is just mastup that you have to kick prodigy out of the boy band and replace I’m with someone else but that’s okay he dosent need any one else he can do things by himself I bet you he will make better music now than he was with the band group prodigy is so much more better than jacob cause he knows how to sing and dance better than jacob I hope jacob will get kicked out of the band and prodigy will come back I LOVE YOU PRODIGY<3.

• DASANI HAHYMEN

February 25, 2014 #62 Author

I do not think that jacob latimore should not be in the group because it will not be the same as it was when prodigy was in teh group.I JUST WILL NOT BE THE SAME AS IT WAS .

• Nevaeh

February 20, 2014 #63 Author

oh no no one can replace the talented cute prodigy because prodigy is the reason how they even came mindless behavior Jacob Latimore us no one i mean no oneeeeeee replacement prodigy is and always wil be team mindless mindless behavior guess what i hate you guys now because of Jacob Latimore and i did a full research of you guys I’m so mad and angry at this point

• darianna

February 19, 2014 #64 Author

girl shut up because nobody even like jacob i dont even like him my cousin love prodigy

• instagram

February 18, 2014 #65 Author

THAT IS NOT OK THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE PRODIGY IS BETTER THAN JACOB LATIMORE

• devin

February 17, 2014 #66 Author

Its so sad that had to happen

• Niyah

February 14, 2014 #67 Author

I love mindless behavior but without Probigy it just won’t be the same. He was always my favorite and I think it’s sad how none of the fans payed any attention to him when he was on the band but now that he’s gone they all are acing as if they loves him from the beginning. I wish him the best of luck with whatever he choose to do.

• jewel

January 31, 2014 #68 Author

its not the same without prodigy and to me its weird that they will replace him with jacob its stupid i miss prod i want him to come back

• Dee

January 29, 2014 #69 Author

First of all, prodigy is eventually going to figure out that leaving the group was the most stupid decision he has ever made. In MB, he was adored by all of his fans, and just going to see prodigy alone isn’t just the same. He is going to be begging to come back.

• ilove_allmyhaters

January 29, 2014 #70 Author

i dont think that it will work cause prodigy and jacob have two different styles their personality prodigy is chill and layed back and jacob no offence but he is just there. and another thing he isnt going solo he got in trouble his mom got pissed and pulled him out

• Glory

January 27, 2014 #71 Author

Yep I agree they never give Prodigy the respect he deserves they are always doing things to upset him when they know that it hurts his feelings.why do they like doing that? I just want to give a shout out to Prodigy I am a really big fan of Prodigy I like your voice you are special you know what Prodigy if you are reading this I may just be an 8yr old but i think you should get back with mindless behavior and don’t let them get you angry don’t let them get in your way of happiness .

• takyracox

January 24, 2014 #72 Author

my name is takyra cox in I miss prodigy from mindless behavior because he was a good singer in the world in I love you prodigy

• nastacia

January 22, 2014 #73 Author

Jacob l.would never join that group and if you were like me and really love mb you would umderstand that everybody had a purpose in the group there had to be just something to happen for him to leave becides it might not even be true people need to hear it from him and not some stupid blog

• bbish

January 21, 2014 #74 Author

You can tell bwcauw ewhen they cqme to clarksdale ms everyone was enjoying themselves because prod always sing the songs ray ray dont sing princeton dont sing and roc dont sing

• Asjah too cute for you

January 20, 2014 #75 Author

that is really messed up no one showed prod love but i know that when i went to the scream tour 2011 i was showing them mad love especilly when they started singing my girl i was like prod i am right here so no matter if you are out of the group prod i want you to know i still showed you love MB forever and if you did not like prod it is okay because he loved you

• Mina

January 11, 2014 #76 Author

CRIES OMG THEY WILL BE FOREVER MISSED

• Lil Deuce

January 6, 2014 #77 Author

MB is gonna suck without Prodigy, the only thing they can do on stage now is rap and dance. . I’m seriously done with MB if Prod is gone . If he doesn’t come back he should go solo . He’s already like the next Chris Brown .

• salvator

February 16, 2014 #78 Author

being the next chris brown that’s what made him have the ego because he decided to be like chris brown because chris brown works alone so he decides to work alone .

• Lil Deuce

January 6, 2014 #79 Author

Even if Prodigy did leave I wouldn’t blame him .. He was like the only person who could really sing .. He was the best dancer by far .. But I still like MB together tho .. Ugh .. I was looking forward to a MB concert this year !!

• diva

January 6, 2014 #80 Author

jacob LATIMORE is ugly he should not be in mindless behavior

• Maya

January 6, 2014 #81 Author

no smh liess the truth is he was replaced by a guy named Elijah. Jacob Latimore didn’t even try out -____-

• jazzmyne

January 6, 2014 #82 Author

Nonononononono stay MB love prodigy

• PrissyXquiZite

January 4, 2014 #83 Author

This can’t be real! Prodigy isn’t my fave but the group as a whole is great the way it is!

• taryn

January 3, 2014 #84 Author

What happened so bad that you had to go because my 11brithday was all of you coming but I don’t want them we want you we all want you please come back please and if you read mind and came back you will be coming to my 11 birthday so come back we won’t More proigdy soooooooooo come back you pleased lots of people but come back and please me it will mean so much to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• taryn

January 2, 2014 #85 Author

But they are wrong for what they did to him I mean I like him and if he leaves I leave I’m sorry ray ray but I do not think it will be good !

• Kevianna

December 28, 2013 #86 Author

I’m mad cause Prodigy left the group. So mad! Rumors was that Prodigy was in drugs. Not true!

• milzey

December 28, 2013 #87 Author

No im the best group latamior uh no plzz get back together remember all the good thi.gs yall did together

• Ajiah warren

December 28, 2013 #88 Author

Don’t leave prodigy

• Asia Childs

December 28, 2013 #89 Author

B5 are an example of a group that has yet to break up

• Kelly

December 22, 2013 #90 Author

Man if jacob joins them it will be like a dream come true…. Always hated Prod, and JAcob and MB are my fav celebs mixed together ahhhh paradise to me

• the411on boy bands

December 22, 2013 #91 Author

There is a band thats making it to the end! Big Time Rush! Their celebrating four years together! And I can’t stand when people say mb been together since 2008 cuz no one knew them in 2008 and you all know its true! I dont care what anyone says! BIG TIME RUSH IS THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!

• Jayalicouse

January 8, 2014 #92 Author

Noboby gives a fuck about BIG TIME RUSH! We talkin’ bout’ Prod.

• Jayalicouse

January 8, 2014 #93 Author

Prod ain’t my fav but he did most of the work. And besides Jacobe Latimore is ugly anyway.

• missbeautytamera 14

December 21, 2013 #94 Author

i heard that prodigy i love him wish i got to meet him but it does break my heart but aye he was the only like singer dancer than the others im not being mean but prodigy has to do what he has to do and i respect him love llove love him and no matter what he does im gonna stick behind him and plus jacob latimore wouldnt even match with mindless behavior its not a match but prodigy i love u and i will be a fan for u til forever peace yall

• TEAMHONEYCOCAINE

December 21, 2013 #95 Author

ONE THING THAT IWILL SAY IS THAT IF PRODIGY DOES LEAVE MINDLESS BEHAVIOR THEY WONT BEMINDLESS BEHAVIOR NOMORE….ALSO PRODIGY IS THE ONEWHO SUNG THE SONGS TO BRING THEIR SONGS NOTICEABLE AND SOTHAT PEOPLE WILL LOVE..I KNOW 1 THING IF HE LEAVES MINDELSS BEHAVIOR MAYNOT HAVETHAT MANYPEOPLE LIKEING MINDLESS BEHAVIOR LIKE ALWAYSIF JACOBCOMES IN AND THAT PERSONWILLALSO BE ME!!
    O.

• kayla

December 21, 2013 #96 Author

if they were going to replace prod they could have at least chose someone with fucking talent and cute like diggy like damn. i dougt that he will be joining mb but if he is ill never ever listen to there dumb ass music ever again.
    ps. think thats how u spell it

• KailiTooKute

December 20, 2013 #97 Author

If they replace Prod, I swear I’m DONE with MB. Prod was the heart and soul of the group! Replacing him with some other guy means it’s all about money. Walter Millsap knows that he’ll lose profit with Prod gone. The music industry is cold, y’all. Besides, they’ll be grown before you know it. What’s the point!?

God knows them other boys can’t sing. Just watch this:

I wish the best for MB, I really do.
    ~ A true fan

• KailiTooKute

December 20, 2013 #98 Author

Look, we all saw this coming. Prod may be the lead singer, but he was never given the same attention! Most of Team Mindless didn’t care that he was humble and intelligent, we just wanted the cutie with the afro.
    Now Prod may not be my favorite,
    but I would never say one negative word about him! When I met the boys, Prod had a nice little convo with me, asking if I liked his hair etc. He is the most respectful and cares about his fans, unlike the others. Maybe now Prince, Ray, and Roc will realize that they’re nothing but dancers without him. It’s a fact that Prod is the only one who can sing. I’m just being real. I’m glad that he’s leaving the group. I’d rather see him as a producer, doing what HE wants. Besides, he’ll be a legal adult next year and can make his OWN decisions. Team Mindless needs to take a step back!

• prodigy girl

April 6, 2014 #99 Author

That is tru they need to show him some respect because they is hurting his feelings that they dont care for him but I like all of them but the main one I like is prod

• Lenny L Boogie Harris

August 11, 2014 #100 Author

I wouldn’t say they’re NOTHING without him….lets not be silly here. Ray has plenty of talent on his own and has been dancing since RIZE

• KailiTooKute

December 20, 2013 #101 Author

Loo

• kayla

December 20, 2013 #102 Author

if he is i will never listen to their songs ever again because prodigy was the best person in the group.

• Breonna

December 14, 2013 #103 Author

Mann Iove Jacob nd all but prodigy aint going no where and Jacob ain’t no better than prod. But to be honest ….Princeton y’all r kind of bog. To him and don’t put Eva thing on y’all its not just y’all fault ….(:

• samaria

Ttttt Bitchesssss

• shid Head

December 12, 2013 #109 Author

Oooooo , Kill Emm

• Aaliyah Parker

December 12, 2013 #110 Author

Fck You , Fck You . Im So Tired Of This Shid , Oooooo You Aint Shid && Im Leavinn .

• Aaliyah Parker

December 12, 2013 #111 Author

Omg Beacky , Why They Repaceing Prod Fahh Jacob , Jacob Aint No Better Than Prodigy So Tht Was Tha Dmmiest Thing Every Wat Tha FUCK , Tht Shid Was Too Stupid FUCK Them & Who Ever Elsee .

. Shidddd !.. ♥

• Aaliyah Parker

December 12, 2013 #112 Author

Omg , Tht Is So Wrng Fahh Takinn Him Out , Ion Knww Why They Replaceinn Prodigy Fahh Jacob Latimore . Mama Wanda Said ‘He Was Out’ But His Dad The One Who Took Himm Too Get Signedd .

• genesis

December 11, 2013 #113 Author

I think that he would be a good chose for Mb . i love princeton

• Misfitloverprinceton1

December 9, 2013 #114 Author

I agree with Kelse we never did show prodigy the love he deserved it was always about princeton or ray ray or roc so it’s kind of our fault he left . I will miss him though mb will not be the same without prodigy :(

• Misfitloverprinceton1

December 9, 2013 #115 Author

I agree with keairra Jackson we never really gave prodigy the respect and love he deserved so its kind of our fault he left . I will miss him though mb isn’t the same without him

• salvator

February 16, 2014 #116 Author

what the hell is going on to mb , what prodigy did is not funny

• Kayla

December 8, 2013 #117 Author

Prodigy is probably going solo like Michael Jackson in the Jackson 5 so whatever he does with his life I wish him the best of love

• princeton lover 101

December 4, 2013 #119 Author

It’s really sad to see him go like I like him and Princeton and rod royal like I mean Mbeki could go on new kid I think his name is Elijah I don’t think her would make the cut so his chance is over prod plz come back and Mb fan show prod some love if u ever see him treat him like u treat the others

• rocroyalgirl

December 4, 2013 #120 Author

maybe if yall show him so love he wound not quiet the god damn band ……everytime yall textin him on face yall alway ask for the ohers and yall know he dont like that
    but i do misss himmmm please come back prodigy pleaseeeeeee

• William Schley

December 1, 2013 #121 Author

This is your boy, Bad Boy Billy Sly of Sly Entertainment Marketing DBA. I am Prodigy’s uncle. I am here to tell you that sometimes in our entertainment careers you must move on. But for the fans, you must move with the one you call star. Because now you get even more!

• taytay

November 30, 2013 #122 Author

why did he have to leave they where like the one and only MB no one can break apart but i gust they did i think he is going ti come back btw i am very yong so if i spell some thing rong do not talk about me.

• brittany

November 30, 2013 #123 Author

are you fucking playing with my life right now to be there wold be know more mindless behavior with out prod mindless behavior is over.

• Kelse

November 26, 2013 #124 Author

Sorry, guys, Jacob Latimore will not be joining Mindless Behavior, stop believing what some of these inconsequential blogs say. Jacob’s management is not stupid. Jacob has parts in upcoming movies, he still does his concerts, whatever his concerts bring in is al his and he’s damn sure not going to go backwards to split his profits 4 ways with other group members. Jacob is doing quite well with this solo and movie career, so as he stated on two of his web accounts more than once, that he will not be joining the MB band and he doesn’t know how the rumor started. It’s just not going to happen! So accept it. As far as Prodigy, you fans never really showed Prodigy the appreciation he deserved when he was in the group, so don’t cry now that he has left the group. Prodigy was the only one in the entire group with any real talent who could not only sing, but dance his azz off. With the exception of Roc Royal, and some of us hope Roc will join up with Prodigy in his new ventures, the group members never showed him any respect on stage, with Princeton strutting all over the stage as if he was a mega star with real talent. So now Prodigy has left MB. Many of us say Good for Prodigy. Wishing Prodigy the best in whatever he decides to do, though we hope he will stay in the music field. We saw talent in Prodigy from day one, and what’s a damn shame is that the MB fans never gave Prodigy the credit nor appreciation he deserved with the exception of a few. The only one we would like to see go along with Prodigy is Roc Royal who always seemed to show mad respect for Prodigy’s dance move. We love Roc Royal, but we love Prodigy the most. Maybe now, he’ll get the appreciation he deserved for the talent he brought to the group.Wishing Prodigy well in whatever direction he decides to go.

• rocroyalgirl

December 4, 2013 #125 Author

that so true they never show him the appreciatin ..they alway ask for the other and they know he doesnt like it

• kiki

April 10, 2014 #126 Author

U are not rocroyalgirl becaues if u was u would be telling prod to stay on the team

• gabriellesomindless

December 10, 2013 #127 Author

Wow that’s. Crazy but I heard that he is back in the group I really think he is and rayray said we are makeing anothrr album so don’t cry or any thing but I’m so sad but they said prod change his mind. About leaveing but I don’t no if its true but yeah

• princetonsgirl

February 22, 2014 #128 Author

he really has left and I know they have a new album but the album is without prodigy because I saw an interview when they said it and prodigy wasn’t there and they have been doing shows without him I saw it. it will never be the same without prodigy #disappointed

• vajae

April 4, 2014 #129 Author

right prodigy is da one who started all of this off. 2nd, they all have talents but i defintly think that prodigy can take is talent a step futher.

• Bitchhh

December 12, 2013 #130 Author

Sdfu .

• Nevaeh

February 20, 2014 #131 Author

you lil girl

• TEAMHONEYCOCAINE

December 21, 2013 #132 Author

I AGREE TO BECAUSE THEY NEVER SHOWED PRODIGY NOLOVE NORE RESPECTWHEN HE WAS IN THE GROUP BECAUSE HE ALWAYS LOOKED LEFT OUT IN THE PICTURES!!

• mindless behavior all the way

January 4, 2014 #133 Author

for real

• kiki

May 7, 2014 #134 Author

MINDLESS BEHAVIOR WHY DONT U COMMIT ANYMORE HUH ARE U SCARED OF W HAT YOUR FANS HAVE TO SAY OR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY

• denise

July 27, 2014 #135 Author

I am mad because that kick out my baby I LOVE all yall but I LOVE you prodigy do you won’t to go back prodigy I LOVE YOU BABY

• taniya

March 10, 2014 #136 Author

that is so true they just did him all kind of way

• kiki

April 9, 2014 #137 Author

No that’s not true but in some picturs ray ray looks a lot in the picture but in the other pictures he was in them

• anijah

May 4, 2014 #138 Author

Ik rite they did him wrong they reallu didnt show love or rrspect to prod but they showed everything else to the other boyd

• jazzmyne

January 6, 2014 #139 Author

U right

• anais

January 16, 2014 #140 Author

mmmm… i heard that he had left because “his mother was sick” buhh idk :( hope they stay together never the less

• kiki

April 9, 2014 #141 Author

That’s a lie ray ray and pricentin just wanted him out of the group maybe becaues they never should him no repect

• bishh

January 17, 2014 #142 Author

pshh I no I did but ppl were just eyein the cuter ones…..assholes

• ilove_allmyhaters

January 29, 2014 #143 Author

that is true but now after u say that u r disrespecting all of them not once did u mention ray ray and wat u said about princeton was uncalled for and rude i think roc royal is good same with prodigy but i treat them with the same respect. they all bring their style and swag to make up MINDLESS BEHAVIOR. its not the prodigy show, roc royal show,princeton show or the ray ray show. it is MINDLESS BEHAVIOR all day baby and us as tm need to respect that and treat them all with the same amount of respect. if we all did that mindless behavor might still be here today. so before u start bashing them u need to stop and think for urself do i show them all respect and if u like one of them most u can say that u like them just dont assume they r the best cause u like them!

• devin

February 17, 2014 #146 Author

Truu I think they still should show love to prod

• Vaquon

March 3, 2014 #147 Author

I 100% agree. On the Jacob.L and Prodigy. But also I think RayRay might be in maybe some dancing movies in the future once people don’t remember him. And for Princeton………………….,,,,, he done for.

• kiki

April 12, 2014 #148 Author

That’s bullshit I don’t agree

• kiki

April 9, 2014 #149 Author

Yes I go with what u said

• Quiahasswag

May 10, 2014 #151 Author

Amen i hope he will come bck

• dasia

November 24, 2013 #152 Author

This Is the WORST THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD because everybody LOVES prodigy and to have him go is just horrible and as for jacob stay alonce stay solo do u because mindless behavior dont need you at all you loser i……just want prod to STAY like rihanna said. but i love you prod and i will miss you like hell

• Queen Ashlee

December 5, 2013 #153 Author

Shut up. Jacob Latimore is talented. He can sing, dance, and act. If hes such a loser why is his concerts sold out and he’s making a whole bunch of money???!!!! He most likely has way more talent than you have, so i suggest you get your irrelevant behind of the comment section and start thinking about reality.

• SYNETRICC DAVIS

December 12, 2013 #154 Author

SHUT THE FUCK UP !!

• kiki

May 7, 2014 #155 Author

Haha that’s funny cause when mean shut f up that mean u don’t want to hear what u got say

• uniquechik177

December 13, 2013 #156 Author

ive never even heard of jacob latimore

• JONES GEE

December 13, 2013 #157 Author

pls go read a book lil gurl!

• kiki

May 7, 2014 #158 Author

Who calling a lil gurl! Jones gee with your big ass for head you need to go read a book with your dumb ass cause this how u spell girl not gurl go back to kindergartan becaues I learn how to spell gurl well I mean girl in kindergartan
          PEACE LIL GURL!!!!!♡♥♡♥

• JONES GEE

May 10, 2014 #159 Author

lil gurl pls dont talk about spelling! for head is one word”forehead”!! now lil gurl im ready to eat yo pussy and yo ass!

• dasia

November 24, 2013 #160 Author

this is so unfair uhhhh i hate jacob but as long as ray ray is staying im cool

• Munira Abdul-rahman

November 22, 2013 #162 Author

Oooh, im so sad wat happen?? Why prodigy left mb group?? This is heart breaking news to me no one can be like him for real, jacob is good to sing by his own why they need to replace unite him in the group, oh no prod come back to the group we love u.

• jade

November 19, 2013 #163 Author

no. id rather have the 3 of them NO ONE REPLACES PROD!

• vicky

November 19, 2013 #164 Author

yeah i agree? but who would be the lead? i think princeton cuz of his afro! lol

• Jewel

November 17, 2013 #165 Author

Prodigy is not being replaced by Jacob Latimore! Jacob already stated this in another interview. Prodigy has left the group. http://www.talkingwithtami.com/twt-tea-mindless-behavior-broke-jacob-latimore-joining-the-group

• HUGE MB FAN

November 16, 2013 #166 Author

I HOPE PRODIGY DOESNT LEAVE N THE GROUP DOESNT SPILT UP BECUZ THIS WAS OR IS THE BEST BOY BAND GROUP THEY EVER HAD IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!!!!!

• Mindless All Day

November 12, 2013 #167 Author

All them mindless behavior fans out there,help me get prod back

• kiki

April 9, 2014 #168 Author

Yeah get prod back becaues u can’t never replace someone that everybody loves so get him back

• Mindless All Day

November 12, 2013 #169 Author

OMG I swea
    r if i see that jacob kid imma kill em

• Tonnisha Deonn

November 5, 2013 #170 Author

Vivian said forget that i’m looking it up! lol their fans don’t play!

• keanna gardner

November 4, 2013 #171 Author

Why

• jasmine

November 3, 2013 #172 Author

I don’t know about Jacob …he’s doing great on his own. But I do wish the best of luck for Prod…and I hope that it’s just a rumor

• B. Vintage

November 2, 2013 #173 Author

i dont see them merging but maybe so. either way I really dont care.

• Kristina Mindless

November 2, 2013 #174 Author

Jacob Is Doing Fine On His Own , He Doesn’t Need To Be In A Group. Mindless Behavior Won’t Be The Same Without Prodigy , He’s Irreplaceable.

• Vivian Tsang

November 1, 2013 #176 Author

ITS A RUMOR GUYSS !!! I CHECKED HIS TWITTER AND ITS FAKE !!!

• Iwunnabewityhuu123

November 1, 2013 #177 Author

NOOO I WANT PRODIGY BACK!

• DeContee Kinnay

November 1, 2013 #178 Author

I don’t like this at all.. why will prodigy no longer be in the group..Damn this is heart breaking …but im still #teamMindless i don’t care..TM 4ever

• Keairra Jackson

November 1, 2013 #179 Author

NO! JACOB WILL NOT REPLACE PROD! MB IS NOT THE SAME WITH OUT PROD! im so heart broken like.. This is so soon! The boys are my heart and the fact that 1 out of 4 split up is so sad to me! Were supposed to be a team! What happened!

I want the old MB and TM to come back:(

Worst birthday every bruh -keairra

• TEAMHONEYCOCAINE

December 21, 2013 #180 Author

ME TO IT WONT BE MB WITHOUT PRODIGY AND PRINCE,RAY,AND MAYBE ROC NEEDS TOOPEN UP THEIR EYES AND REALIZE THEY WERE WRONG HOW THEY ACTED WITH PRODIGY INALL THE INTERVIEWS,TALKS,DANCES AND MORE
      TBH

• abrieannna

January 24, 2014 #181 Author

I love prodigy im now hearing tht he left the group .idk but is this true idk what to believe

• kiki

May 3, 2014 #182 Author

I also think that prod should stay on the team we are right that’s not fair hpw prod should leave the team thats just not fair (I want old MB back not new mb or whatever this is)
      LOVE YOU PROD♥♥♥♥DONT LEAVE US AND ALL YOUR FANS THEY MISSED U

• Evelyn Rodriguez

November 1, 2013 #183 Author

nooooooo :'( imam start cryin now no this cant be no OMG :'(

• foever_prodigy_fan

November 1, 2013 #184 Author

no. I don’t think Jacob is good for this. Maaaaaaybe Diggy :3

• Keairra Jackson

November 1, 2013 #185 Author

NO.__. Be quiet! No one can replace prodigy! NO ONE

• prodigy my baby

December 9, 2013 #186 Author

i know right it will never be the same with out prodigy

• nail&shoefetish2189

November 1, 2013 #187 Author

I prefer Jacob by himself but soo sad to see another group break up once again!

• Destney

November 1, 2013 #188 Author

I Hope Not . Jacob Should Stay Solo . It’s Best For His Career .

• jay

November 1, 2013 #189 Author

omg….welp it is wat it is luv yah prob have funn goin solo

• jenny

November 1, 2013 #190 Author

Noo i hatee thiss shittt i lovee prodigy im not a mb fannn no morree hes a great member!!!!

• prodigy my baby

December 9, 2013 #191 Author

girl i love prodigy as a friend and jacob is not replace him so get loss

• juanita.

November 1, 2013 #192 Author

FUVK DOTTTTT LOOOOOOL

• King_Kobryn

November 1, 2013 #193 Author

Wow!!!! He is not the same! And def not as cute!

• Kristin

November 1, 2013 #194 Author

Whattttt? I wonder if my nieces know about this! THEY ARE HUGE MB fans!

• DeeBoogie718

November 1, 2013 #195 Author

DIZZUUMMMNN!!! What’s really going on??

• cnicole

November 1, 2013 #196 Author

OMGGEEEEEEE

• prodigylover123tooty

December 3, 2013 #197 Author

all the ugly mother fuckers out there that think that prodigy is ugly is stupid as
      hellllllll.

• kevonna

December 23, 2013 #198 Author

i really didnt like prodigy my sister did i like rayray but i never thought that prodigy would ever leave the group im so sad that he left but i really dont think they was not treating him with respect they did treat him with respect but im sad

Your email address will not be published.