- Meet Kontrol’s Newest ICandy Alvester Martin ( @alwaysalvester)Posted 50 days ago
- The Evolution Of Nick CannonPosted 102 days ago
- Kontrol Presents: The K.Y.D Awards…Kontrol Your Destiny AwardsPosted 147 days ago
- Tika Sumpter (@iamtikasumpter) Opens Up About The Late Whitney Houston And “Sparkle”Posted 174 days ago
- Kontrol Exclusive with Rantz DavisPosted 668 days ago
Chrisette Michele: A Night In Paris Private Listening Party
Saturday night, Kontrol Magazine had the honor of hosting “A Night in Paris with Chrisette Michele” held at Café Prive. This was a very sexy, intimate private listening party for her new mixtape that released the same day titled “Audrey Hepburn: An Audiovisual Presentation” In addition to her mixtape being release, Chrisette was also celebrating her 30th birthday.
Chrisette performed for the crowd, singing “Charades” from the new album. She sang “Blame It On Me” and “What You Do” by request from the winners of Kontrol Magazine and Twitter contest.
The vibe was chic, sexy and all about Paris. In attendance were a host of socialites and celebrites, Anthony Que (from day 26) gave an inpromtu performance of Happy Birthday for the birthday girl.
Kontrol would like to thank all the sponsors that participated in making this a fabulous event.
- Courvoisier Gold
- African Pride
- Butterfly Cosmetics
- The V Bar
- Sugaz Sweets Lipgloss
- L’Image Beauty Bar
- Dangerously Beautiful
- Design One
- Lamik Beauty
- Studio Movie and Grill
- Sugar Rush
- Kontrol Girl
Kontrol would also like to thank our offical DJ, DJ Nephu for helping bring in a Night Of Paris to life.