- Chante Moore, Claudette Ortiz & Lil Mo: The REAL Divas Of L.A.Posted 3 months ago
- Kontrol Exclusive: A Day in the Life of Model ToccaraPosted 4 months ago
- Meet Kontrol’s Newest ICandy Alvester Martin ( @alwaysalvester)Posted 8 months ago
- The Evolution Of Nick CannonPosted 10 months ago
- Kontrol Presents: The K.Y.D Awards…Kontrol Your Destiny AwardsPosted 12 months ago
- Tika Sumpter (@iamtikasumpter) Opens Up About The Late Whitney Houston And “Sparkle”Posted 1 year ago
- Kontrol Exclusive with Rantz DavisPosted 2 years ago
Please review our FAQs. If your question has not been answered below or your inquiry pertains to collaborations, interviews, appearances , and press releases, please use the contact forum to the right. For advertising information please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I become a model for Kontrol and/or Kontrol girl magazine.
A: Please send an email entitled “Model- “Your Name” including professional pictures,comp card, and measurements to Cynthia Horsley at email@example.com .
Q: How do I become a intern for Kontrol or Kontrol Girl magazine ?
A: Please send an email entitled ” Kontrol Internship Candidate” to Levar Kemp at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please be sure to include an up-to-date resume and brief statement why you are seeking an internship with Kontrol.
Q: Who do I talk to about advertising?
A: Please visit our advertising page.
Q: Where can I Purchase Kontrol Magazine ?
A: Kontrol can be purchased at select Barnes and Nobles across the country. If your local Barnes and Noble does not carry the physical issue please ask a sales associate to order it on your behalf. You can also purchase an issue online by clicking here.
Q: How do I subscribe to Kontrol Magazine or renew my subscription?
Q: Can I purchase a back issue?
A: Unfortunately, all issues published before April 2012 are not available for purchase. Please fill out the forum to the right and mention “Circulation Manager” in your message to find out which issues are available.
Q: How do I submit a letter to the editor?
A: Kontrol welcomes letters on its contents. Please send your letter including the article name and issue : (1) via e-mail to Walter Boswell at Wboswellkontrolmag@gmail.com .(2) via U.S. mail to “Letters,” Kontrol Magazine, 3060 Pharr Ct. N. Suite 18 | Atlanta | GA | 30305-2054.
(please be advised that letters may be edited to fit the available space. )