- Chante Moore, Claudette Ortiz & Lil Mo: The REAL Divas Of L.A.Posted 6 months ago
- Kontrol Exclusive: A Day in the Life of Model ToccaraPosted 7 months ago
- Meet Kontrol’s Newest ICandy Alvester Martin ( @alwaysalvester)Posted 11 months ago
- The Evolution Of Nick CannonPosted 1 year ago
- Kontrol Presents: The K.Y.D Awards…Kontrol Your Destiny AwardsPosted 1 year ago
- Tika Sumpter (@iamtikasumpter) Opens Up About The Late Whitney Houston And “Sparkle”Posted 1 year ago
- Kontrol Exclusive with Rantz DavisPosted 3 years ago
Exclusive: TAMAR BRAXTON-HERBERT
By now you have all seen the cover and the episode of “Tamar and Vince” where i styled Tamar for the cover of Kontrol. Well all i have to say is a picture is worth a Thousand words…..Regardless of what was said about my styling via the “Tamar and Vince” Show I ALWAYS produce GREAT WORK…Check it out below and let me know your thoughts.
Make sure you pick up the new Nov/Dec issue of kontrol.Here is a little bit from Tamar’s interview “You know every Superhero has to have their own theme music “says Tamar, during the second season of her and her sisters‘wildly popular realty television show Braxton Family Values. How fitting a response as this larger than life personality is doing so many things at once that her ability to multi-task could have netted her, her very own big budget CGI heavy summer blockbuster. The youngest of the six sisters, Tamar set out at an early age to distinguish herself. This month Kontrol got the chance to talk to the beautiful songstress about reality shows, music, relationships, and even “popsicle babies.