- Chante Moore, Claudette Ortiz & Lil Mo: The REAL Divas Of L.A.Posted 7 months ago
- Kontrol Exclusive: A Day in the Life of Model ToccaraPosted 8 months ago
- Meet Kontrol’s Newest ICandy Alvester Martin ( @alwaysalvester)Posted 1 year ago
- The Evolution Of Nick CannonPosted 1 year ago
- Kontrol Presents: The K.Y.D Awards…Kontrol Your Destiny AwardsPosted 1 year ago
- Tika Sumpter (@iamtikasumpter) Opens Up About The Late Whitney Houston And “Sparkle”Posted 1 year ago
- Kontrol Exclusive with Rantz DavisPosted 3 years ago
Frank Ski’s Restaurant & Lounge
Whether looking to reward your taste buds or to simply enjoy a soothing ambiance while socializing over a few cocktails, Frank Ski’s Restaurant and Lounge is just the place. The sultry and sophisticated new venue is located on Peachtree Rd. in the heart of Atlanta’s Buckhead district. With an elaborate DJ booth at the center of the action, outdoor patios, private dining rooms and a plentiful bar, V-103 morning host and mastermind behind the venue, Frank Ski, has fashioned the quintessential dining experience.
Vintage style brick walls, posh sofas, elegant art and gorgeous hardwood floors are just a few of the exquisite decor features captured by the red LED lights that illuminate the location while enhancing the trendy atmosphere. Open 7 days a week, Frank Ski’s serves dinner, weekend brunch and a limited late night menu. While many restaurant kitchens in the area close by 9:59 PM, Frank Ski’s caters to a late night clientele; so if you are ever looking for a late night meal, this is the place to visit.
Everything from Maryland style jumbo lump crab cakes to whole fried Key West Snapper, Seafood Pot Pie, Cedar Plank Salmon and Braised Short Ribs are served. For dessert, Shombe’s Peach Cobbler, Camicakes Red Velvet Cupcakes, or Cakes by Coco are also options. The dinning has been described as “Classic American with a Frank Ski flare”. Influences all over the country from Florida to Baltimore can be found throughout the dinner menu. Delicious food, great cocktails, professional staff, and a chic location are all key ingredients for a successful restaurant and lounge. Although Frank Ski’s restaurant and lounge is still fairly young, it is sure to grow old and only finer with age.
By: Najee Khabir