- Chante Moore, Claudette Ortiz & Lil Mo: The REAL Divas Of L.A.Posted 3 months ago
- Kontrol Exclusive: A Day in the Life of Model ToccaraPosted 4 months ago
- Meet Kontrol’s Newest ICandy Alvester Martin ( @alwaysalvester)Posted 8 months ago
- The Evolution Of Nick CannonPosted 10 months ago
- Kontrol Presents: The K.Y.D Awards…Kontrol Your Destiny AwardsPosted 11 months ago
- Tika Sumpter (@iamtikasumpter) Opens Up About The Late Whitney Houston And “Sparkle”Posted 1 year ago
- Kontrol Exclusive with Rantz DavisPosted 2 years ago
Jean Paul Gaultier For Diet Coke … So Chic! So French! So Fun!
French designer Jean Paul Gaultier is the new creative director of Diet Coke and here is our first look at the bottles printemps-été collection [source].
The fashionable bottles are available in nine countries in Europe starting this month a third limited-edition bottle will be launched this summer.
The campaign shot by Stephane Sednaoui is very fun, very French and very Gaultier … I love it.
I so have to find a way to get these glasses lol…I remember drinking diet coke as a little boy with my Aunt and she was a big Diet coke fan that i just had to have them just cause she did lol. What do you guys think of the campaign?
“Jean Paul Gaultier has combined his unique signature style and his fun light-hearted attitude to create the must-have fashion accessory of 2012. The collection themed ‘Night & Day’, pays homage to Gaultier’s infamous designs. The, ‘Night’ bottle has a sexy Rock Chick edge with a corset style reminiscent of Jean Paul Gaultier’s catwalk shows and iconic cone bra design. The provocative bottle is perfect for after dark – the lace and fishnet design highlights the female-like silhouette of the iconic bottle shape and adds a never-before-seen edginess to the Diet Coke limited edition collection.” Read more …
See the full campaign along with a video after the jump.