- Chante Moore, Claudette Ortiz & Lil Mo: The REAL Divas Of L.A.Posted 7 months ago
- Kontrol Exclusive: A Day in the Life of Model ToccaraPosted 8 months ago
- Meet Kontrol’s Newest ICandy Alvester Martin ( @alwaysalvester)Posted 1 year ago
- The Evolution Of Nick CannonPosted 1 year ago
- Kontrol Presents: The K.Y.D Awards…Kontrol Your Destiny AwardsPosted 1 year ago
- Tika Sumpter (@iamtikasumpter) Opens Up About The Late Whitney Houston And “Sparkle”Posted 1 year ago
- Kontrol Exclusive with Rantz DavisPosted 3 years ago
Keke Palmer Cover Has Finally Arrived! (PHOTOS)
Please, do not call her “adorable” or “precious.” Get rid of your perception of her as the “good, little girl.” Keke Palmer is no longer a child star. Standing before you is a beautiful woman who just so happens to be the gem of our generation. To call her a triple threat is cliché and quite an understatement. Her talents stretch far beyond our expectations and her infectious personality captivates those who are privileged to set eyes on her !
And that’s why Keke Palmer has landed our June 2013 cover. Keke poses in a Monaco Blue two piece skirt set by Cameo that’s sold at Bridge Boutique. Keke is truly on her way to making her mark in this industry and this seems to be her year. With a brief stint on CW’s 90210 as Elizabeth and now a new VH1 movie where she takes on the role of Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas in the TLC Television film/Motion picture, Keke is showing she is growing and evolving as an actress and most importantly, as a person! In our time with her, she talks about her music, having creative control of her projects, the new TLC movie, being in love and more.
When talking about her music shes says “I always felt so unheard when I was with Atlantic and when I was with Interscope. I always felt like no one really understood me or got who I was as an artist or really believed in it. Now, I feel like I’m finally being heard and the music that I’m making is more reflective of who I am.”
There is a centerfold more where this came from so please pick up your copy of Kontrol magazine at your local Barnes & Noble soon!