- Meet Kontrol’s Newest ICandy Alvester Martin ( @alwaysalvester)Posted 45 days ago
- The Evolution Of Nick CannonPosted 97 days ago
- Kontrol Presents: The K.Y.D Awards…Kontrol Your Destiny AwardsPosted 142 days ago
- Tika Sumpter (@iamtikasumpter) Opens Up About The Late Whitney Houston And “Sparkle”Posted 169 days ago
- Kontrol Exclusive with Rantz DavisPosted 663 days ago
Marcella’s Sexxual Lava by Tanesha Hampton
Kontrol had the opportunity to speak with a new author of Marcella’s Sexxual Lava this past week (no that double x is not a typo but a hint at what the reader can expect on the inside of the pages). The wonderful thing about books is that no matter the storyline, at some point and time on a page, an individual can find something to relate to. Depending on the level of sensation you desire when flipping a page, erotica books may be just for you. Peep what the lovely author had to say!
Kontrol: What was the most fun part of writing your novel?
Tanesha: The funnest part about writing my book was playing out each scene in my head. Sometimes I laughed, sometimes it made my temperature rise and there were times I had to take a break from writing to calm down.
Kontrol: What do you want fans to take away from this book?
Tanesha: I want fans to allow their minds to be taken over by this book and to create a fire inside, making them want love, passion, romance and seduction if they don’t already have it.
To contact the author you can follow her on Twitter @Eroticloverr or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . To purchase her book, please visit Amazon.