- Chante Moore, Claudette Ortiz & Lil Mo: The REAL Divas Of L.A.Posted 8 months ago
- Kontrol Exclusive: A Day in the Life of Model ToccaraPosted 8 months ago
- Meet Kontrol’s Newest ICandy Alvester Martin ( @alwaysalvester)Posted 1 year ago
- The Evolution Of Nick CannonPosted 1 year ago
- Kontrol Presents: The K.Y.D Awards…Kontrol Your Destiny AwardsPosted 1 year ago
- Tika Sumpter (@iamtikasumpter) Opens Up About The Late Whitney Houston And “Sparkle”Posted 1 year ago
- Kontrol Exclusive with Rantz DavisPosted 3 years ago
New Music: Justin Timberlake’s ( @jtimberlake) “Suit and Tie” Feat Jay-Z
Justin Timberlake is back with his new single “Suit and Tie” featuring none other than Jay-Z. I heard a snippet on iTunes and was’t feeling it BUT I was able to listen to the whole song from beginning to end and I LOVE IT!!
This is totally a different direction than Futuresex/Lovesound, it has that old, sexy R&B feel. Maybe I’m a little bias because I love all things Justin Randall…I’m so glad that he decided to step back on the booth. I wonder how the affects of being married will play into this album. Can’t wait to hear more! Check out the single below, love it or hate it?