- Meet Kontrol’s Newest ICandy Alvester Martin ( @alwaysalvester)Posted 46 days ago
- The Evolution Of Nick CannonPosted 98 days ago
- Kontrol Presents: The K.Y.D Awards…Kontrol Your Destiny AwardsPosted 142 days ago
- Tika Sumpter (@iamtikasumpter) Opens Up About The Late Whitney Houston And “Sparkle”Posted 170 days ago
- Kontrol Exclusive with Rantz DavisPosted 664 days ago
Rachel Zoe Pre-Fall 2012 Collection
It’s hard to believe that the fashion world is already churning out Pre-Fall 2012 collections when we’re only 10 days away from January 1st of the New Year. Fashion is always about progression and staying ahead of the curve. That seems to be the same idea uber stylist Rachel Zoe has. Since launching her eponymous collection for Fall 2011, Zoe has created an impact with her very ready to wear designs which draw heavy inspiration from her personal aesthetic of 70′s glamour. Her latest collection is no different, though laced with hints of 60′s nostalgia. The Zoe staples remain: maxi dresses layered with perfectly cut blazers, faux fur vests and trim where necessary, thigh-high slits, tailored suits and flare legs all make their experience for Pre-Fall ’12. Below are a few more of my favorite looks from her latest offering. Thoughts?