Summer is here and its not leaving anytime soon! Here are some tips for your make up this season. Whethere you are on the way to the beach or a hot night club in Miami, these tips are perfect for you! So go ahead! Soak up all that solar goodness. Just don’t forget your sunblock!
- To avoid makeup breakdown this summer, it is important to prep your T-zone with a light antiperspirant product. (Your T-zone is across your forehead and down unto your nose!)
- Apply a lightweight primer, and then apply a lightweight foundation. It’s better if you opt for a tinted moisturizer with SPF instead of your regular foundation. Tinted moisturizers feel much lighter on skin. If you do not want to spend money on a tinted moisturizer then here is what you can do. Just combine a small amount of your liquid foundation with an equally small amount of moisturizer. It will thin it out and provide you with a lighter coat.
- Stay away from concealer; apply a small amount of foundation to conceal any spots.
- Avoid using pressed powder in the summer because it can form patches on skin. If you must use it, use it sparingly.
- Apply an eye primer and then use a soft shimmery eye shadow on your lids. To get that glow on your lids opt for a colored eye gloss. These don’t crease as quickly as a cream shadow. Do not opt for cream eye shadow as they can melt off the face in hot summer months.
- Apply waterproof or long-wear gel eyeliner in colors like brown, black and navy. Curl your lashes and apply a few coats of waterproof mascara. It is still a good idea to use a smearproof clear lash gel for a glimmering effect.
- For cheek color, apply a light layer of a gel or liquid blush. These stay longer than powder blush. A light shade of bronzer on cheekbones and chin gives you a beautiful suntan.
Remember, the key to keeping your skin together is protection all the way around this summer!