- Chante Moore, Claudette Ortiz & Lil Mo: The REAL Divas Of L.A.Posted 6 months ago
- Kontrol Exclusive: A Day in the Life of Model ToccaraPosted 7 months ago
- Meet Kontrol’s Newest ICandy Alvester Martin ( @alwaysalvester)Posted 11 months ago
- The Evolution Of Nick CannonPosted 1 year ago
- Kontrol Presents: The K.Y.D Awards…Kontrol Your Destiny AwardsPosted 1 year ago
- Tika Sumpter (@iamtikasumpter) Opens Up About The Late Whitney Houston And “Sparkle”Posted 1 year ago
- Kontrol Exclusive with Rantz DavisPosted 3 years ago
The Olsen Twins $55,000 Pill Prescription Problem
WOULD YOU BUY THIS?
The Olsen Twins (Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen) are betting that you would! This new handbag from their The Row line can be yours…for ONLY $55,000!!!! Your precious green dollar bills will get you a ”9 one-of-a-kind crocodile skin piece…well just read their description.
Exclusive to Just One Eye and only one in a rare, limited edition of 12, this incredible piece features numerous multicolored prescription pill appliqués, of varying sizes and colors, specially created by Damien Hirst. This one-of-a-kind wearable art work features original art by Hirst, meticulously applied to front, back, and straps, of The Row’s beautifully crafted backpack, the centerpiece design of their 2012 collection. Using traditional techniques, this stunning backpack was crafted in Italy and made with specially sourced materials. Created of black patent leather Nile crocodile, the backpack’s many features include internal detachable handle, adjustable canvas straps, internal zip-fastening, slit pockets, and small gold-plated brass feet at base. Each backpack is fully lined in the highest quality leather and comes with metal mirror plate and case, as well as designer-stamped gold-plated brass hardware.