- Chante Moore, Claudette Ortiz & Lil Mo: The REAL Divas Of L.A.Posted 6 months ago
- Kontrol Exclusive: A Day in the Life of Model ToccaraPosted 7 months ago
- Meet Kontrol’s Newest ICandy Alvester Martin ( @alwaysalvester)Posted 11 months ago
- The Evolution Of Nick CannonPosted 1 year ago
- Kontrol Presents: The K.Y.D Awards…Kontrol Your Destiny AwardsPosted 1 year ago
- Tika Sumpter (@iamtikasumpter) Opens Up About The Late Whitney Houston And “Sparkle”Posted 1 year ago
- Kontrol Exclusive with Rantz DavisPosted 3 years ago
VH1′s “Single Ladies” Stylist Anthony Williams Proves That Fashion is All About the Fit!
Want some fashion tips from Season 7 of Project Runway’s former contestant and Vh1′s hit scripted series, “Single Ladies” fashion stylist? Check out the scoop that the Fashion Bomb got from Mr. Anthony L. Williams himself! See what this fashionista had to say:
Yes it’s true, that most successful people started from the bottom and worked their way up. Per Anthony:
Most shapes can look fine, and even the most off outfits can look fierce. You just have to know how to rock it. Per Anthony:
High waisted works a lot better than low rise. Especially if you want to have the illusion of a small waist.”
“The fit makes the fashion. We make sure Val is fitted with the proper undergarments–Tumi underwear and the proper bras–so that there are no visible lines. The worst thing is to have a beautiful garment destroyed by a bra strap or visible panty line! Next, I fit her in lots of pencil skirts because they work for her. It’s just important to know what works for your skin tone. Bright, beautiful colors are really in.”
“Don’t always run to celebrities. It’s the cheapest form of prostitution I’ve ever seen! The reality of it is, celebrities do not pay. Don’t run after titles; search instead for people who celebrate your craft and who you are. If they respect you, they will pay you.”
“Being a lady and a gentleman never goes out of style. Be polite. If you want to go anywhere in life, get you some manners and you can be anything you want to be.”
Visit The Fashion Bomb for complete article.